Friday, April 8, 2011

One of my FAVORITE places to be......more than just a place to go.

Love & War In Texas

I have discovered a place just off I75 in Plano, Texas that I feel there is no pretension in.  Texas is known for our hospitality and our kind words even if they drip with poisonous honey, but it is a rare find in a restaurant/bar/venue that I can be myself and it be totally acceptable. I am nothing extreme by any means, but the attraction this place has for people who love music and love those who love music is  unbelievable. So many times, much to the wait staff's dismay, you will find yourself not wanting to leave "just yet". An amazing place to eat, listen to music, and feel at home with others you may or may not know.  If you haven't experienced it yet, get there when Zane Williams plays, or Eric Beatty, or Robby White. A truest type of people , from owner, to management, to wait staff, to fans, to musicians......

No comments:

Post a Comment