Friday, September 2, 2011

When will this all be takin serious? When we no longer exist?

With this administration, I'm sure my profile will be flagged or something very unAmerican...but I just cannot let this one go.: ( If you hate politics on facebook even though it is a social platform for many, this is your cue to NOT READ.... go away and click the x at the top right hand corner of the screen. If you decide to read, it is not my fault that you did.

My kids came home yesterday talking about how gret it is to build a mosque in America and the peaceful beliefs of Islam. I have a major problem with this. I am a conservative, Christian, military-minded, mother of 12 (one who is presently a US Marine) who cannot understand how, in our own schools, we have to choke down what is really going on with our country. We were attacked by a religious sect of people with no reason to live but rather are rewarded to die and kill as many "infidels" as possible when they see no possible conversion to Islam. We, as an American culture, have rewritten some of history trying to hide the uglies of history, when all we need to do is tell the truth and learn from it. I do not HATE anyone. I do teach my children patience, grace, and loving others wherever they are in life or culture. I also believe in killing to protect the innocent or the endangered. I also believe in protecting the people of our country, foreign and domestic or in some cases fighting those who are the enemy of this country, foreign and domestic. I am going to spend the better part of my week teaching my elementary kids about not only 9-11, but about being an AMERICAN.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
For those of you who do not know what that is...it is the BEGINNING of a piece of very important paper that governs or should govern our country. Please educate yourself and your kids.
There is evil in the world.
There are enemies of governments, religions, and races.
We had better start understanding what a "Holy War" is about....we have had one declared on us by a whole group of people.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution.html

No comments:

Post a Comment