Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aubrey Lynn England

Aubrey Lynn England

Everyone, who has listened to me rant on  the "male-dominated" Texas music scene here in North Texas, knows that I have a handful of female artists that I actually like to listen to. It wasn't until just recently that I went to check out this singer/songwriter.  From the gentleness of her presence to the stage presence she had the night I heard her for the first time, I was completely drawn to her. She brought tears to my eyes with a song the first time I heard it. Now, in a crowded bar, I  don't make it a habit to "cry" over my beer. She seems to still live desperately in her songs. Untainted. Deeply lyrical. Loving. Passionate. Real. Aubrey.......now listen.

I can't wait for her new single, "Raising Hell" : )

No comments:

Post a Comment